We do strange things for the people we love.
為我們愛的人 我們做各種千奇百怪的事
We lie to them.
我們對他們撒謊
We lie for them.
我們為他們撒謊
There may beome bumps along the way,
生活中都會有顛簸
But we never stop wanting the best for them.
但我們總會為他們爭取最好
That's what makes it such a tough job...
這是世界上最難的工作了...
But kind of the best job in the world.
但同時 也是世上最好的工作
What are you doing?! Keep your eyes on the road!
你在干嘛?!看路啊!
Eyes on the road! Oh,my god!
看路啊! 老天爺!
oKay.
這下好了
All right,sweetie, this happens.
沒事的寶貝 這事兒時常發生
Remain calm. That's the first thing.
不要慌
Pull over right here. I'll get out the registration.
就停這吧 我拿證件
Mom,I don't like cops.Okay,pull over right there.
媽 我不喜歡警察 沒事 就停在這里
I don't like cops. All right, there's a space right here.
我一點都不喜歡警察 沒事 這兒有位置 停這
I can't pull over. No,I can't.
我不能停車 絕對不停 你得停車
You need to pull over.
不行 我不喜歡警察
I can't pull over. I don't like cops.
爸爸贊同你不停 你得停車 Phil!
I got priors. I'm speeding up.
我有先例 我在加速了
The parking ticket from the mall --
剛才商場那要收停車費
I never paid the parking ticket!
我從來都不交!
Keep moving,sweetheart!
一直開吧 甜心!
Dad agrees with me-- I can speed up!
老爸同意了 我能加速了!
it's not a movie,haley! Pull over!
這不是在拍電影 Haley 給我停下來