
I'll have to talk to the driver.
我得和那個潛水員談談
In the spring, when he melts.
等到春天,雪融化時再說吧
You really send him under the ice?
你真的叫他到冰下?
He isn't a slave or a convict or anything, is he?
他不是奴隸或罪犯吧?
My dear, science is a cruel mistress.
親愛的,科學就是那么殘酷
Listen.
聽!
That's the sound of his heart.
那是他的心跳
Can you hear the speed at which it's slowing down?
你聽速度在減緩,真是不可思議
That's incredible.
難以置信
He's in the fluoroscope now.
他進人位置了
Listen to his heartbeat.
聽著他的心跳,我不敢相信
I can't believe that.
我不相信
All the blood is concentrated in his brain.
所有血液集中在他的腦部
It doesn't even feed his limbs anymore.
不必供給他的肢體了
That's a phenomenon that's only been observed in whales and dolphins...
這種現象目前只有鯨和海豚才有
until now.
但他做到了
Why is he doing this?
他為何要這么做?
I don't know.
我不知道