
Glad I didn't go.
好了!
I can't hear you!
我聽不見
I said the snowmobile papers are in the glove compartment.
文件在手套箱里
Yes. Listen, just get the customs office to send me a copy as fast as possible.
叫他們立刻傳真復印件給我
We can't get you new equipment until our file's complete.
我要完成文件才能給你新器材
All right. You'll have them by the end of the week.
好,周末以前送到
Great. You've made me a very happy insurance person. Thank you.
好,你讓我工作愉快! 謝謝
All right. Goodbye. Dr. Laurence?
好,再見勞倫斯博士? 是的
Yes? You don't happen to know...
你曉得怎么連絡潛水員
how I can get in touch with that diver of yours, Jacques Mayol?
杰克梅約嗎?
The last I heard, he was in Taormina...
上次聽說他在托里納世界
at the World Diving Championships in Sicily.
潛水冠軍賽 在西西里
Sicily?
西西里?
Duffy? We've got big problems in Sicily.
達非西西里的生意出了大問題
What do you mean? Oh, God, the Mafia.
什么意思?
The Mafia. The Cosa Nostra. De Niro, Coppola, pacino. I mean, I knew it.
天呀!黑手黨,黑手黨克斯笛里諾,科普派西諾
We shouldn't have written that policy. What happened?
我就知道不該接那份保險怎么了?
The documents are forged. No.
文件是偽造的! 不
Yes. The notary is a phony.
簽名是假的!