
It's shining! It's a coin.
是個銅板,是我的,我先看到了
There, there! You see it, Jacques?
在那,在那,快去撈
It's mine! I saw it first! No, you liar!
你騙人!你才騙人騙人!
Okay, I'll get it, but no fighting. We'll split it.
好了,不要打,我去撈上來分了
You can't split a coin. It's stupid. It's mine. I saw it.
一個銅板怎么分?真蠢,應該歸我
He's right. You're stupid.
他說的對,你真蠢
We'll buy something and split that. Okay.
我們買點東西,分了它
Okay? Okay.
好吧? 好吧!
Can you stop pointing? I've seen it.
別指了,我看見了
I've seen it too.
我也看見了
Well, if it isn't the little Frenchman.
這不是法國小子嗎?
How is the little Frenchman?
法國小子,近來好嗎?
Fine.
很好
You don't mind if I go instead, do you?
你不會在意我下去撈上來吧?
No.
不會!
If you did mind, you'd tell me, no? Yes.
如果真的在意,可要告訴我
Good.
很好
Roberto.
羅貝托,拿著!
Count.
數吧!
One.
1
Two.
2
Four.
4
Five. Six.
5,6
Seven... Bravo, Enzo! Bravo, Enzo!
好棒!恩佐,好棒!
You saw it, but I dove for it.
是你看見的,但我拿到的了
Roberto, how long? Six.
羅貝托,我用了多長時間? 六秒
I'll throw it back into the water.
我把它扔回水里
You dive, and if you do less than six, it's yours.
你潛下去撈,如果少于六秒,它就歸你
Bravo. Enzo, I saw the coin first. We split?
恩佐,我先看到的,我們分吧
You can't split a coin, stupido!
一個銅板怎么分?蠢豬!杰克
Is it a coin shining there?
那兒有個閃亮的是枚銅板嗎?
It is. It's a coin.
沒錯,是個銅板
I'll get it for you, Father.
我幫你撈,神父
It will be for the poor.
用它來救濟窮人
Father?
神父
Father?
神父
Time to get up, Jacques.
該起床了,杰克