
i Ain't No Son.
我不是什么孩子
mr. Solis, What The Hell Was That?
索利斯先生 這算怎么回事啊?
that Boy Is Your Student.
那個孩子是你的學生
not Anymore.
不再是了
hey, You Walk Away, You Stay Away.
嘿 你走了 就別再回來了
you Can Have The Little Bastards.
你自己管這群小混蛋們吧
i Could Start Right Now.
我可以馬上開始
heh.
呵
heh.
呵
you're Lucky You Got Detention
算你走運 你只是被留校
and Not An Assault Charge.
而不是被起訴人身攻擊
hello. I'm Ron Clark.
你好 我是倫.克拉克
i Wanted To Let You Know
我想跟你說的是
i Taught Sixth Grade For 4 Years
我教了4年的6年級
in North Carolina.
在北卡羅里那
you Need A Teacher. I Need A Job,
你需要一名老師 我需要份工作
mr. Clark, I'm Sure You're Very Sincere,
克拉克先生 我相信你是很真誠的
so Let's Help Each Other Out.
所以我們算是幫彼此個忙吧
too What?
太什么?
but I'm Afraid You Might Be A Little Too--
但恐怕你有點太...
too White? Too Tall? Too Ugly?
太白? 太高? 太丑?
i Specialize In Raising Standardized Test Scores.
我特別擅長提高標準化考試成績
nice.
說的是
principal: This Is The Honors Class.
這個是優等生班
these Students Scored In The Top 10 Percentile On The State Exams Every Year.
這些孩子每年州立統考的成績都是前10%