
thank You So Much For Coming In.
很感謝您來
y-you're Welcome.
別客氣
if You Could Just Look At My Resum?
您能否看下我的簡歷?
i Apologize. We Just Don't Have A Position Available.
很抱歉 我們現在沒有合適的職位
yeah, But All My Kids Ed Above Grade Level.
是 但我學生的成績都超過了學級程度
i'm Sure They Did.
我相信
and Good Luck To You.
祝你好運
ma'am, You Forgot Your Purse.
夫人 你忘了拿包
thank You. Dinner Was Great.
謝謝 晚餐很棒
you're Welcome.
不客氣
thanks.
謝謝
(british Accent) So, My Merry Men And Ladies,
歡樂的先生和女士們
let Us Steal From The Rich
讓我們偷來富人的錢財
and Help A Poor, Brave Waiter Go Henceforth Into The Kitchen
去救濟貧窮的勇敢的服務生 走到廚房里去
and Command Your Dinners.
為您的晚餐下菜單
nice Hat. It Distracts The Customers From That Accent.
帽子不錯 可以分散客人對口音的注意
hey, Watch Out. I Got A Bow And Arrow.
嘿 注意點 我手里可有弓箭
what Show Are You In?
你在演哪部戲?
everybody Works Here Is An Actor.
每個在這工作的人都是演員
i'm A Teacher.
我是個老師