I take it that was my goodnight kiss.
我就把這當成晚安之吻了。
George, you’re a very special friend, you are,
George你對我來說很特,真的,
but Rex hasn’t been dead four weeks so I think kissing on the lips is…
但Rex過世還不到四周,所以我想接吻不是...
Further than you want to go.
非常妥當。
Exactly. I hope you don’t mind.
說得對,希望你不介意。
Andrew. What are you doing?
Andrew 你干什么呢?
Taking out the garbage.
扔垃圾。
Of course. You remember Mr. Williams.
是啊,你還記得Williams先生吧?
Hi, Andrew.
嗨,Andrew。
George.
George。
Ah, well it’s getting late so…
這么晚了,那...
Yeah. So let me know if you want to go out to dinner again soon.
對,要是你哪天想出去吃飯就告訴我。
There's a couple new restaurants I would like to try.
最近有幾家新飯店開張,我想試試。
You know we’ve been eating out a lot lately.
咱們最近總出去吃飯。
Why don’t you come over Friday for a home-cooked meal. Wouldn’t that be nice?
不如你周五來吃個便飯 不是很好么?
I would love that.
哦,再好不過了。
So you leaving or what?
你還不走?
We're not done talking.
我們還沒聊完呢!
She said it was getting late. In case you missed that, hat was a hint.
她說天已經晚了,提醒你一下, 那是個暗示。
Andrew, that wasn’t a hint.
Andrew 我沒暗示什么。
I’ll go when I’m ready.
我想走的時候就走。
Actually, it is getting late, and I am tired, so...
其實是有點晚了,我有點累了…
See, you heard the lady. Now take off.
怎么樣? 聽見女士的話了? 現在走吧。
Andrew!
Andrew!
It’s okay. He’s not really that tough.He knows I would never hit a child.
沒事,他沒多強。他知道我不打孩子的。
Andrew! George.
Andrew!George!
Stop it, the two of you, this instant!
住手!你們兩個!馬上!
This was a perfectly lovely evening and now the both of you have ruined it.
這本來是個美好的夜晚現在被你們倆給毀了。
I will not tolerate this kind of behavior. Do you understand?
我不能容忍這種行為。聽明白了么?
All right then. George, we’ll see you Friday for dinner. I’ll be serving fish.
好了,George,周五晚餐時見。我會做魚。