I'll let you know how the party is.
回頭告訴你舞會的事
We recognize that you're a plaintiffin one suit involving Facebook,
我們了解你在針對臉譜網的一個案子中作為原告
and a witness in another.
同時在另一個案件中又作為證人
Yes, sir.
是的,先生
At any time in the week sprior to Mark's telling you his idea,
在馬克告訴你他的想法之前的幾周
did he mention Tyler Winklevoss,Cameron Winklevoss,
他有提到過文氏兄弟嗎?
Divya Narendra or Harvard Connection?
或者提到迪夫亞倫德拉和哈佛連線?
Yes. He said they'd asked himto work on their site,
是的,他說過他們請他做網站
but that he looked at what they hadand decided it wasn't worth his time.
但他看過他們的材料覺得不值得幫他們做
He said even his most pathetic friends
他說就算是他最沒人緣的朋友
knew more about getting people interested in a website than these guys.
也比這些家伙更懂得如何吸引大眾上網
"These guys," meaning my clients.
這些家伙,指的是我的委托人
Yes. He resented...Mark resented that your clients thought
是的,他感到很憤怒你的委托人說這事能幫他恢復形象
that he needed to rehabilitate his image after Facemash.
馬克對此感到很憤怒
But Mark didn't wantto rehabilitate anything.
馬克根本沒想過恢復形象什么的
With Facemash, he'd hacked intothe Harvard computers,
為了做面挑網他可以黑哈佛的電腦
he'd thumbed his nose at the Ad Board,he'd gotten a lot of notoriety.
他連校委會都不放在眼里更不在乎得到罵名
Facemash did exactlywhat he wanted it to do.
做面挑網就是他的本意
Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerbergwas building The Facebook,
你是否知道當扎克伯格先生建立臉譜網時
he was also communicatingwith the plaintiffs?
他和本案原告也保持著聯系?
Not at the time, I wasn't. But...
當時不知道,但是…
It really didn't have much to dowith the Winklevosses' dating site.
反正這和姓文的交友網站根本不是一碼事
How would you know?You weren't even there.
你怎么知道?你又不在場
Ty.
塞
Were you aware that while Mr. Zuckerbergwas building The Facebook,
你是否知道當扎克伯格先生建立臉譜網時
he was leading the plaintiffs to believehe was building Harvard Connection?
他同時在誤導本案原告相信他正在建立哈佛連線
You're offering a conclusionnot found in evidence.
還沒有證據前請不要妄下結論
We are about to find it in evidence.
我現在就提供證據
From Mark Zuckerberg to Tyler Winklevoss.
馬克扎克伯格寫給泰勒文克萊沃斯
November 30th, 2003.
2003年11月30日
"I read over all the stuff you sent mere: Harvard Connection.
我讀了你們發給我的關于哈佛連線的材料
"And it seems like it shouldn'ttake too long to implement.
執行起來并不需要很長時間
"So we can talk about it after I get allthe basic functionality up tomorrow night."
我會把基礎框架先搭好,明晚見面詳談
From Mark Zuckerbergto Cameron Winklevoss. December 1st, 2003.
馬克扎克伯格寫給卡梅倫文克萊沃斯2003年12月1日
"Sorry I was unreachable tonight.I just got about three of your missed calls.
抱歉今晚不能和你們碰面了剛看到三個未接來電
"I was working on a problem setfor my systems class."
我的系統課遇到個難題得解決
From Mark Zuckerbergto Tyler and Cameron Winklevoss.
馬克扎克伯格寫給泰勒和卡梅倫
December 10, 2003.
2003年12月10日
"This week has been pretty busy thus far with classes and work,
本周太忙了,課程和功課排得滿滿的
"so I think it's probably best to postpone the meeting."
會議還是延期吧
"I'm also really busy tomorrow."
明天也很忙
Okay, anybody else feel likethere's something up with this guy?
你們覺不覺得這家伙有點古怪?
Tell him okay,
告訴他行
but we do have to make sure thatwe meet up before we all go off for break.
但是放假之前必須要見一次面
I know, I know. Yeah, watch out.
我知道,好的,小心點