Awesome.
太好了
That's what you said?
你是這么說的?
It was three or four years ago.I don't know what I said.
都過了3、4年了,我不記得了
When did you come to Eduardo?
你是什么時候去找愛德華多的?
I don't understand that question.
什么意思?
Do you remember answering in the affirmative?
你肯定的回答他們了嗎?
The affirmative?
肯定的?
When did you come to Eduardo with the idea for Facebook?
你是什么時候,去找愛德華多談臉譜網這個創意的?
It was called The Facebook then.
當時沒有臉譜網,你真是未卜先知
This doesn't need to be that difficult.
直說了吧
I'm currently in the middle of two different lawsuits.
我現在同時陷在兩個官司里
Did you answer affirmatively
你的回答是肯定的嗎?
when Tyler and Cameron Winklevossand Divya Narendra
文氏兄弟和迪夫亞倫德拉,讓你幫他們做哈佛連線時
asked you to build Harvard Connection?
你有沒有肯定的回答他們?
Did you say yes?
你答應他們了嗎?
I said I'd help.
我說了我可以幫忙
When did you approach Mr. Saverin with the idea for The Facebook?
你在什么時候找到薩維林先生,交涉關于臉譜網的創意?
I wouldn't say I approached him.
我不喜歡交涉這個詞
Sy.- You can answer the question.
塞- 請回答問題
At a party at Alpha Epsilon Pi.
兄弟會的派對
What's that?
什么?
The Jewish fraternity.
猶太兄弟會
It was Caribbean Night.
加勒比海之夜
It's not that guys like me are generally attracted to Asian girls.
像我這種人一般不受亞洲女孩待見
It's that Asian girls are generally attracted to guys like me.
但亞洲女孩怎么就那么吸引我這種人呢
I'm developing an algorithm to define the connection
我正在做一套公式
between Jewish guys and Asian girls.
定義猶太男孩和亞洲女孩之間的關系
I don't think it's that complicated.They're hot, they're smart,
我覺得沒那么復雜,她們又辣又聰明
they're not Jewish, and they can't dance.
她們沒有猶太血統,也不會跳舞
Hey, Mark's here.
嘿,馬克來了
Mark!
馬克
Be right back.
一會兒就回來
I think I've come up with something.
我有個想法
Hang on. I gotta tell you something that you're not gonna believe.
等等,先讓我說,你決不會相信的
What?
什么?
I got punched by the Phoenix.
鳳凰社要我了
Are you kidding?- No.
你開玩笑?- 真的
I mean, it's just the firstof a four-step process,
總共四場面試,這是第一場
but they slid the invitationunder my door tonight.
他們往宿舍門里塞邀請信了就今晚的事
I go to my first punch party tomorrow.
明天是我的第一場潘趣酒會
So...
這么說…
You got punched by the Phoenix.
你要進鳳凰社了
Yeah, but, you know, it was probably just a diversity thing.
知道嗎,也許因為我是猶太人
It was just a diversity thing.Just ride that horse until...
或許他們是想吸收多種族的會員,那我就藉著這股風…
What did you wanna talk to me about?
你想說什么來著?
- Mark?- Yeah.
- 馬克?- 是的
You said you'd come up with something.
你剛才說你有個想法
Yeah, I think I've come up with something.Come outside and let's talk.
沒錯,我有個想法,我們到外面說
It's 20 degrees outside.
外面只有零下六度
I can't stare at that loop of Niagara Falls,
我可不想盯著這個尼亞加拉瀑布看
which has absolutely nothing to do with the Caribbean.
它和加勒比海半毛錢關系都沒有