你來過坡斯廉俱樂部嗎? 沒有
You understand we can't take you past the bike room,
那我們得呆在這 你不能進去
because you're not a member.
因為你不是會員
I've heard.
我聽說過
You want a sandwich or something? Okay.
你要三明治嗎?
Mark, right? Yeah
你是Mark嗎?
Mark, this is Divya Narendra, our partner. Hi.
Mark 這是Divya Narendra 他是我們的搭檔 你好
We were really impressed with Facemash.
我們被你的facemash震撼了
When we checked you out, you also built CourseMatch.
我們一查 你還建立了CourseMatch
I don't know CourseMatch.
我不了解CourseMatch
You go online and see what courses your friends are taking.
上網可以搜到你的朋友在上什么課
It's really smart, man.
你真的很聰明 小子
Mark. Yeah.
Mark... 怎么了
We were talking about CourseMatch.
我們剛還在談"CourseMatch"呢
It was kind of a nobrainer.
這沒什么大不了的
But you invented something in high school, too, right?
你高中時也搞過一些發明吧?
An app for an MP3 player that recognizes your taste in music.
一個MP3的應用軟件 用來識別用戶的聽歌品味
Anybody try to buy it?
有人要買它嗎?
Microsoft.
微軟
Wow. How much?
賣了多少錢?
Didn't sell it. Uploaded it for free.
沒賣 我上傳供人免費下載
For free? Yeah.
免費? 是啊
Why?
為什么?
Okay, well, we have something that we've been working on for a while
好了 有樣東西我們研究好一陣了
and we think it's great.
很不錯
It's called the Harvard Connection.
叫做"哈佛關系網"
You create your own page. Interests, bio, friends, pics.
你可以建立自己的主頁 興趣 個人信息 好友 照片
And then people can go online, see your bio, request to be your...
人們可以上網 查看你的信息 向你發出好友請求
Yeah, how is that different from MySpace or Friendster?
這和MySpace或Friendster有什么區別?
harvard.edu
Harvard. Edu.
Harvard. Edu is the most prestigious email address in the country, man.
harvard.edu是全國最有名望的郵件服務器
I mean, the whole site's kind of based on the idea that girls...
這個網址迎合了女孩們的心理
Not to put anything indelicately, but...
這個就不詳細解釋了
Girls wanna go with guys who go to Harvard.
女孩們喜歡和哈佛男生約會
Divya and my brother don't have trouble putting things indelicately.
Divya和我弟可以向你細說的
The main difference between what we're talking about and MySpace or Friendster,
我們的想法與其他社交網站
or any of those other social networking sites is...
有很多不同點
Is exclusivity. Right?
獨家性...對嗎?
Right. Yeah.
對
We'd love for you to work with us, Mark.
我們希望你把它做出來 Mark
I mean, we need a gifted programmer who's creative.
我們需要你這樣有創造性的天才編程師
And we know that you've been taking it in the shins.
相信你會很重視這個的
Women's groups are ready to declare a fatwa.
女同胞們已經宣布戰爭了...
But, you know, this could help rehabilitate your image.
它可以幫你重樹形象啊
Wow. You would do that for me?
哇哦 你們很為我著想啊
We'd like to work with you.
我們想找你做搭檔
Our first programmer graduated and went to work for Google.
我們第一任編程師畢業后去了谷歌
Our second programmer just got overwhelmed with schoolwork.
第二任學習負擔太重
We would need you to build the site and write the code, and we'll provide all the...
我們需要你建立網站 編寫代碼 我們可以提供...
I'm in.
我加入...
What?
什么?
I'm in.
我加入
Awesome.
太好了!