We were supposed to meet at 9:00.
說好9點見面的
- Have you slept yet? - I have to add something.
- 你多久沒睡覺了? - 我必須加點東西
What?
什么?
Shit, that looks good. That looks really good.
天哪,做的真漂亮
It's clean and simple.
簡潔明了
No Disneyland, no "live nude girls." But watch.
沒有雜七雜八的東西,看著吧
What'd you write?
你在寫什么?
"Relationship Status." "Interested In."
“戀愛狀況”,“興趣”
This is what drives life at college. "Are you having sex or aren't you?"
大學生關心什么 他們就是關心你有沒有交往對像
It's why people take certain classes and sit where they sit and do what they do.
這決定他們上什么課,坐在誰旁邊 做些什么事情
And at its center, you know, that's what The Facebook is gonna be about.
以這個為中心,這就是臉譜網的意義
People are gonna log on because after all the cake and watermelon,
人們會不停登陸,發布自己的近況
there's a chance they're actually gonna...
因為他們最終有機會…
- Gonna get laid - ...meet a girl. Yes.
- 和姑娘睡覺 - …和女孩約會,是的
That is really good.
真不錯
And that was it.
完成了
- What do you mean? - It's ready.
- 什么意思? - 網站準備就緒
- It's ready? Right now? - Yeah. That was it.
- 準備就緒?現在? - 是的,完成了
And here's the masthead.
現在寫關于我們
- You made a masthead. - Yeah.
- 你還寫了關于我們 - 是的
- "Eduardo Saverin, co-founder and CFO." - Yeah.
- 愛德華多薩維林,合伙創始人兼首席財務官 - 是的
You have no idea what that's gonna mean to my father.
你不知道我爸看到會多開心
Sure I do.
我知道
So when's it going live?
什么時候上線?
Right now. Get your laptop out.
立刻,打開你的電腦
What? Why do we need my laptop?
為什么是我的電腦?
Because you got e-mails for everybody at the Phoenix.
因為你有鳳凰社的郵件群發地址
Yeah, I'm not sure if it's gonna be cool with them that I spam their e-mails.
給他們發垃圾郵件恐怕不太好吧
- This is not spam. - No, I know it's not spam.
- 這不是垃圾郵件 - 我知道這不是
If we send it to our friends, it's just gonna bounce around Dworkin.
只發給我們的朋友 轉到死也轉不出什么名堂
I haven't gotten in yet.
我還沒入社呢
These guys know people. And I need their e-mails.
鳳凰社的家伙人緣廣 我需要他們的郵箱地址
- Sure. - Good.
- 好吧 - 很好
Give me the mailing list.
把群發地址給我
These guys.
這群家伙
Yeah, they're literary geniuses
他們太有文學天賦了
because the world's most obvious Lewis Carroll reference is in...
全世界最好的猥瑣流詩歌 就是劉易斯卡羅爾的…
- They're not so bad. - I'm just saying.
- 他們沒那么壞 - 隨便說說
Yeah, you're right.
你是對的
The site's live.
網站誕生了
You know, let's go get a drink and celebrate.
出去喝一杯慶祝一下吧
I'm buying.
我請客
Mark.
馬克
Mark, are you praying?
馬克,你在祈禱嗎?