All right. Yes, that's what we'll do, Mr. Hotchkiss.
好的,我們知道怎么做,霍奇基斯先生
We'll put all this together and we'll e-mail it to you.
我們會把這些打包發郵件給你
Well, you won't be able to go on the website yourself.
你上不了這個網站
Because you don't have a Harvard...
因為你沒有哈佛內部地址…
You know what, it would just be easier for us to e-mail it to you.
總之我們發郵件給你會更方便
I'm sure you're right.
你說的很對
He's a good guy and he's very bright and I'm sure he didn't mean to do... Wow. ...what he did.
他人不錯也很聰明 我想他不是故意這樣做的…
All right, thank you very much. And, Dad...
好的,非常感謝你,還有,爸爸…
All right, love you, too.
好的,我們也愛你
- This is a good guy? - We don't know that he's not a good guy.
- 他人不錯? - 我們不了解他,他不一定是壞人
We know he stole our idea.
但他盜用了我們的創意
We know he lied to our faces for a month and a half.
他騙了我們整整一個半月
- No, he never lied to our faces. - Okay, he never saw our faces.
- 他沒有當面撒謊騙我們 - 那是因為他根本不見我們
Fine, he lied to our e-mail accounts and he gave himself a 42-day head start,
好吧,他在郵件里撒謊 給自己爭取到了42天的時間
because he knows what apparently you don't,
先下手為強
which is that getting there first is everything.
顯然他比你更懂得這一點
I'm a competitive racer, Div.
我是競技運動員,迪夫
I don't think you need to school me in the importance of getting there first. Thank you.
不需要你教我什么是先下手為強,謝謝
- That was your father's lawyer? - It was his in-house counsel.
- 剛才是你父親的律師? - 他是家庭法律顧問
He's gonna look at all this and if he thinks it's appropriate
他會看一下所有材料 如果他認為合適的話
he'll send a cease-and-desist letter.
他會發一封制止令
What's that gonna do?
那有什么用?
What, do you wanna hire an IP lawyer and sue him?
怎么,你還想請律師告他侵權?
No, I wanna hire the Sopranos to beat the shit out of him with a hammer.
不,我想請個女高音用麥克風砸死他
- We don't even have to do that. - That's right.
- 沒必要這么做 - 是的
We could do that ourselves. I'm 6'5", 220, and there's two of me.
我們自己動手好了,我1米98,200斤 這里有兩個一模一樣的我
- I'm with this guy. - Well, whatever.
- 我支持你 - 隨便你們吧
I'm saying, let's calm down until we know what we're talking about.
我說在事情查清楚之前 我們還是冷靜些吧
How much more information are you waiting for?
還要查什么?
We met with Mark three times, we exchanged 52 e-mails,
我們和馬克見過三次面 交換了52封郵件
we can prove that he looked at the code.
我們足以證明他看過代碼
- What is that on the bottom of the page? - It says "A Mark Zuckerberg production.
- 頁腳怎么寫的? - 上面寫著馬克扎克伯格出品
- On the home page? - On every page.
- 在首頁? - 在每一頁
Shit, I need a second to let the classiness waft over me.
見鬼,我要去透透氣
Okay, look, we don't know...
好了,聽著,我們還不知道…
Cam, they wrote, "Zuckerberg said he hoped the privacy options
卡梅倫,這里寫道 扎克伯格說希望隱私選項
"would help restore his reputation
可以讓大家對面挑網的事既往不咎
"following student outrage over facemash.com.
從而恢復他的名譽
That's exactly what we said to him. He's giving us the finger in The Crimson.
我們當時就是這么和他說的 他在校報上赤裸裸的諷刺我們
While we're waiting for Dad's lawyer to look this stuff over,
在等爸爸的律師看材料的時候
we can at least get something going in the paper so people know...
至少我們可以登報讓大家知道…
- What? - ...that this is in dispute.
- 知道什么? - 知道這個網站存在爭議
We're not starting a knife fight in The Crimson.
別動不動就要動刀動槍
And we're not suing anybody.
我們也不會告任何人
Why not?
為什么不?
I don't understand, I don't understand. Why not?
我不懂,我不懂,為什么?
He's gonna say it's stupid.
他會說這很愚蠢
What, who, me?
什么,誰,我?
Say it. Why not?
說啊,為什么?
Because we're gentlemen of Harvard.
因為我們在哈佛有頭有臉
This is Harvard, where you don't plant stories and you don't sue people.
這是哈佛 不是你隨便亂說隨便告人的地方
You thought he was gonna be the only one who thought that was stupid?
他不是唯一一個覺得你很愚蠢的人