
You'll be an excon.
你會成為一個有前科的人
Yeah, but a living excon. Right.
對 但是一個有前科卻活著的人 是的
T.K., this is crazy.
T.K. 這太瘋狂了
Everybody okay in here?
大家都還好吧?
Yep. Yes.
是的 是的
You didn't get hit too hard in the head fighting over there, did ya?
你在戰場的時候腦袋沒被人打傻吧?
Well, then you're all very funny.
你們真的很有趣
No, sir. No.
沒有 警官 沒有
So funny you can get your asses the hell out of here.
有趣到你們立馬給我滾出去
You think I got time to waste, Mr. Big Shot Hero?
你覺得我有很多時間來浪費嗎 大英雄?
You rob Lucky Jim's?
你搶劫了Lucky Jim?
Yes, sir.
是的 長官
That's interesting.
這很有趣
Cause Lucky Jim's has never been robbed.
因為Lucky Jim從來沒有被搶劫過
Sure it has.
他當然被搶劫過
I checked all the records.
我查閱了所有的紀錄
And I just got off the phone with Lucky Jim himself.
而且我剛剛給幸運的Jim本人打電話
Now come on, get out of here.
現在 快點 滾出這里
Take a walk.
快點走
T.K., you okay?
T.K. 你還好嗎?
Hey.
嘿
Oh, man.
噢 朋友
I can't believe I almost did that.
我不敢相信我差點就做出這事了