
And couldn't keep it a secret anymore.
我不能再保守這個秘密了
The guilt was just keeping me up at night.
那種負罪感讓我徹夜難眠
A guy who can man up to his past got my respect.
我尊敬勇于面對過去的人
Could we have a moment alone with him?
我們能和他單獨呆會嗎?
Is that all right with you?
你沒問題吧?
Yeah.
是的
Lucky Jim's?
Lucky Jim賭場?
Well, like you said, I gotta do what I gotta do.
正如你說的 我只是做了我該做的
Why are you doing this?
你為什么這么做?
Find a way to stay alive.
尋找一條生路
What, to keep from going back?
什么 為了不回去?
Yeah, it's perfect.
是的 這很完美
No. You're gonna go to prison.
不 你將要進監獄
Look at me. Prison's gonna be easy on a guy like me.
看看我 監獄對我來說比較容易過點
I got it all figured out.
我全都搞清楚了
These guys said I'll be out in 18 months.
那些人說我將在18個月后被釋放
I can get a college degree in there.
我甚至能在那得到一個學位了