
Hey. Hey
嘿 嘿
How is he?
他怎么樣了?
They won't let me see him.
他們不讓我見他
Well, what did he do?
他做了什么?
I don't know.
我不知道
Sir? When can we see our friend?
警官? 我們能見見我們的朋友嗎?
You can't.
不行
Listen, we gotta see him.
聽著 我們要見他
He's in the Army. We all are.
他是軍人 我們都是
Now you might not know what that's like...
現在你應該知道這是什么意思...
And he's home on leave for just 30 days.
而且他只有30天的回鄉假
I know just what that's like.
我知道這是什么意思
I was a Marine in Desert Storm.
我曾經是沙漠風暴的海軍
Well, then maybe you can help us out.
那也許你能幫助我們
I have my problems with my approach shot.
我不擅長近距離打球
Oh, see, yeah.
哦 看到了 是的
All you gotta do is just shorten up that back swing,
所以你只要縮短揮棒時身體擺動的幅度
and I guarantee you'll hit the green every time.
而且我保證你每次會擦到草坪
Like, I don't like to brag,
我不喜歡炫耀
but, you know, last time I played Number 4 at Kuwait City,
但是 你知道 上次我在科威特市玩4號球
'cause bragging doesn't come easy to me,
因為我覺得吹牛很難
I got a hole in one.
我一桿進洞的
Aw, come on, you're bullshitting me. No. I'm serious.
啊 好了 你在吹牛 不 我是認真的