
Ya'll have been so nice to me.
大家一直對我很好
And I think I should go.
我覺得我該走了
No, no, no. Yeah, no...
不 不 不 是的 別走...
You can stay, can't ya?
你可以留在這里 可以嗎?
No, I think I should go.
不 我覺得我該走了
And, you know, I was thinking...
而且 你知道 我在想...
would it be all right if I took that guitar?
我可以拿走這個吉他嗎?
Randy's guitar?
Randy的吉他?
Is that okay?
這行嗎?
You take it.
你拿走吧
You're welcome to it.
我們無限樂意
Thank you.
謝謝
Excuse me.
打擾下
I have a friend who I think got arrested.
我有個朋友 可能被逮捕了
You just brought him in.
你把他帶進來吧
What's the name? Poole.
叫什么名字? Poole
T.K. Poole.
T.K. Poole
Yeah, we got him.
是的 我們剛逮捕了
He's still being processed. You're gonna have to wait.
他還在審訊中 你得多等會了
What'd he do?
他做了什么?
Doesn't say.
沒有說
Must have done something.
一定干了點什么事
Hello?
你好?
Guess what. I got the guitar.
猜猜看 我拿到了吉他
Cheaver!
Cheaver!
I told you not to worry about that.
我告訴過你不用擔心的
Are you still in Vegas? Can I come meet you?
你還在拉斯維加斯嗎? 我能來見你嗎?