Okay. Nice.
好吧 很好
Good? Sounded good.
怎么樣? 聽上去還好
Uh, yeah. Yeah, it was a lot of fun.
對 對 還挺好玩的
She was really... just a sweetheart.
她真的…很貼心
Kate, he said he Wanted to apologize.
凱特 他說他想道歉
He can apologize all he wants.
他想怎么道歉都行
There are some sins that are unforgivable.
但有些錯誤就是不可原諒的
Okay, they shared a cab home.
好吧 他們是一起乘車回家
That doesn’t mean that anything happened.
但那也不表示會出事啊
Oh, please.
少來了
A dirty whore gets into your cab...
一個淫蕩的賤人上了你的車
after you just were making out in a bar.
而且還正好是你在酒吧喝醉之后
I’m sorry, but he’s not looking to save some bucks on cab fare.
很抱歉 我看不出他有什么理由白出這車錢
He’s looking to get laid.
他一定會爽一下的
Okay, he told you it was just a kiss.
好吧 他跟你說過只是接了吻
Well, yeah. Big deal.
對 沒什么大不了
He also lied to me about the whole thing to begin with.
可他一開始就對這整件事撒了謊
Why wouldn’t he lie about closing the deal?
如果沒事他干嘛說謊?
Well, I still think you should just sit down and talk with him, you know?
我始終覺得你該坐下來跟他好好談談 懂嗎?
He seemed pretty genuine the other day, Kate.
他那天看上去是很真心的 凱特
You know what’ll happen if I see him?
你知道如果我見著他會怎么樣嗎?
First, I’ll get mad. Then I’ll just get sad.
一開始 我會生氣 之后我就會傷心
And you know what? I don’t wanna be sad, cause being sad sucks.
而你知道嗎? 我不想傷心 因為傷心很費神