Thanks for fucking breaking it down, Chazz.
真謝謝你把一切都毀了 奇斯
Come on, Pat. Come on.
別這樣 帕蒂 別這樣
The fucking spark’s gone, right?
火花已經消失了 不是嗎?
So? There is more to marriage than a spark.
所以呢? 婚姻需要的可不止是火花
What about love and friendship and support? Yeah, right. Yeah.
愛呢? 友誼呢? 扶持呢? 對 沒錯 對
Guess what. There are those things. Where are they?
這些東西呢? 它們都上哪兒去了呢?
Fucking come on. I know. I’ve tried all those things.
拜托了 我知道的 我已經盡力了
All right? l feel that shit, but I can’t
好嗎? 我知道那些屁事 但我不能…
I can’t fucking pretend I’m attracted to someone when l’m not.
不能對一個不再吸引我的人假裝下去
I know. I heard you the first time.
我知道 我一開始就聽到了
Please. What the fuck are we doing, all right?
好了 你這是干嘛呢 好嗎?
Look. You’re sneaking off with your longlost love.
你溜出去跟你痛失的愛人鬼混
I’m fucking rubbing one out in the living room.
而我在客廳里自己解決
It’s wrong.
這是不對的
It’s not right for the both of us.
這對我們兩個來說都是不對的