Well, you coming in then, or what?
哦,你現在下水還是怎么樣?
Robbie, about last night...
Robbie,關于昨晚。。。
It's cool. I mean, Peter Dyer's got a rep as a bit of a ladies' man.
很不錯,我的意思是,Peter Dyer雖然樣子有點想個娘娘腔
But I'm not going out with him.
但是我和他什么也沒有
Does he know that?- Yes, totally.
他知道嗎?是啊,清清楚楚
It wasn't at all what it looked like.
事情不像你看到的那樣
Well, that's good.
哦,很好
All right, all right, all right.
好了,好了,好了
Okay, let's do handstands.
OK,來做個倒立
I'm really good at this.- Okay, you're on.
我很在行這個,OK,你來
So, how was it?- Great.
那,怎么樣?很好
I told you I was good.- Georgia, why are your legs orange?
我告訴你我行,Georgia,為什么你的腿是橙色的?
Oh, my God.I'm such a sad excuse for a girl.
哦,天啊,作為一個女孩我做了傻事
I thought my legs were too pale,so I used this stupid Kool-tan cream.
我想我的腿太白了,所以用了些愚蠢的防曬霜
Don't, stop.
別動
Please don't look at them.
請別再看她們
They're like giant cheesy puffs.
她們就像大塊的煙奶酪