You have to tell Robbie that Peter's not my boyfriend.
你必須和Robbie說,peter不是我男朋友
That's not what it looked like.
看上去難道不是嗎?
You had your skirt up around your bazoomas,with your knickers on full display.- It was awful.
你的裙子都撩到你的乳房上了,你的短褲全都露出了,簡直太可怕了
Why couldn't I have just banged my head and gone into a coma and died right there?
為什么我當時不一頭撞昏,然后死在那兒?
Why couldn't you have worn smaller knickers?
為什么你不穿個小一點的短褲呢?
Jas, this is serious!
Jas,這是嚴重問題
I have to get Robbie alone,away from that minging Lindsay.
我必須要單獨和Robbie在一起,避開那個Lindsay
You know, Tom told me he and Robbie are going to the pool this afternoon,
你知道,Tom告訴我,他和Robbie下午要去游泳池
but Lindsay isn't going.- Why didn't you tell me this before?
但是Lindsay不去,為什么你之前不告訴我?
Honestly! Your best mate is banished into the Valley of Humiliation and you're withholding vital info.Why isn't Lindsay going anyway?
說實話,你最好的朋友被人羞辱。你沒透露這個關鍵的消息,為什么Lindsay不能去呢?
She doesn't like getting chlorine in her hair.
她不想她的頭發上粘上氯(泳池消毒)
And she's checking out party venues.
還有她正去考察派對地點
Oh, no.Her birthday's the same time as mine.
哦,不,她的生日和我一天
I don't want Lindsay to get the best club.And I bet she's getting a killer D.J.
我可不想讓Lindsay去到最好的俱樂部,我打賭她得到那個殺手D.J
Well, her mum knows Fatboy Slim's neighbour.
哦,她媽媽認識那個家伙,她們是鄰居
You have to come to the pool with me.
你一定要和我一起去游泳池
But I hate swimming.It makes my hair go all frizzy.
但是我討厭游泳,會讓我的頭發變得卷卷的
Please, Jas.I have to talk to Robbie or I'll just die.
求你了,Jas,我必須和Robbie談談,不然我會死的