You guys, you’re never gonna believe what I just found tacked up on a telephone pole! (She’s holding a flyer.) Look kinda familiar?
伙計們,你們不會相信我剛才在電話桿上發現的東西。看起來有點熟悉嗎?
Apparently Phoebe’s mother also goes by the name Julio.
很顯然Phoebe的媽媽也用過Julio這個名字
Wait a minute. This is not the same cat. This cat's only this big.
等一下,這只貓只有這么大。
You guys, there’s a little girl in Soho looking for this cat. I mean, you know what that means?!
伙計們,那是個小女孩正在找這只貓。我的意思是,你們知道這意味著什么嗎?
Yeah-eah! 200 dollar reward, split five ways!!
那當然!200美元的報酬,分成5份!
Do we have to tell her?
我們必須告訴Phoebe嗎?
Yes, we have to tell her!
是的,必須告訴她!
Oh, but it’s made her so happy.
哦,但是那只貓使她這樣高興啊。
Little girl misses her cat. (hold up the other hand) Crazy lady thinks her mother is in a cat.
小女孩丟失了她的貓,瘋女人認為她媽媽在貓里。
Okay, y'know what, I have to go have dinner with my son, can I trust that when you see Phoebe, you will tell her.
這樣吧,我要去和我兒子吃晚飯,我應該相信你們會告訴她嗎?
Yeah.
當然。
Thank you.
謝謝!
I hate when Ross is right!
我討厭Ross是對的時候!
He is right, isn’t he?
他是對的,不是嗎?
Y'know what, I think this might be one of the times he’s wrong.
知道嗎?我認為這次他錯了。
You think?
你認為?
Oh-no, he’s right.
哦,不~他是對的