Umm, when were you gonna tell me that you’re going out with Chip Matthews?
嗯...你準備什么時候告訴我你和Chip出去的事?
Monica: Now? Is it okay if I go out with Chip Matthews?
現在...?我可以和Chip出去嗎?
Nooo! It’s not okay! I can’t believe you would want to after what he did to me!
不~一點都不好。不敢相信在他那樣對我后,你還想和他?
What, that little thing at the prom?
就是舞會的那件小事?
Monica! I couldn’t find him for two hours! He was having sex with Amy Welch!
Monica!我找了他兩個小時都找不到。那時他正在和Amy Welch “嘿咻”呢!
Come on that was back in high school! How could that still bother you?
得了吧,那是高中時候的事了。你怎么還在為那事煩惱呢?
Oh, yeah, you're right, Moni-cow.
哦,的確。Moni-cow。
Okay, I hear you.
好的,你說吧。
I mean why, of all people would you want to go out with Chip?!
我意思是為什么你們都想跟Chip出去?
Look, you and I went to different high schools...
你和我上的是不同的學校。
Okay, that doesn’t help me, because we went to the same high school.
那對我沒有幫助,因為我們上的是同一所學校。
You went to one where you were popular, and you got to ride off Chip’s motorcycle, and wear his letterman jacket.
你在學校里受歡迎,你可以騎Chip的摩托車,你可以穿他那件優秀運動員夾克,
I went to one where I wore a band uniform they had to have specially made.
我就只能穿特別制造的樂隊制服。
They had to have that specially made?!
那是特別制造的嗎?
It was a project for one of the Home Ec classes.
那是家政課專門制作的。
Oh my God, they told us that was for the mascot!
哦,天!他們告訴我那是給吉祥物的。
Back then, I thought that I would never, ever get the chance to go out with a Chip Matthews, and now he’s-he’s called me up and asked me out.
所以說,在那時我是絕對沒有機會和Chip約會的。現在,他找我并約我出去。
And the fat girl inside of me really wants to go. I-I owe her this. I never let her eat.
而且我身體里的胖妞確實很想去。我欠她的,我沒滿足過她。
Oh, you go out with him. (goes over and hugs her)
你去吧。
Oh, really?!
真的嗎?