Hey, here’s a question: where did you guys get the finest oak East of the Mississippi?
問個問題:你們在哪里找到密西西比河東部最好的橡木?
Uh-huh, first you tell us where you got the prettiest lace in all the land.
首先你先告訴我們哪里可以找到最漂亮的帶子?
I’m reading your ad.
我正在讀你們的廣告。
Looks good, uh?
看起來不錯,嗯?
Yeah.
是啊
Stunning entertainment center. Fine, (pause) fine Italian craftsmanship.
極好的娛樂中心,不錯...不錯的意大利人手藝。
Oh my God, you guys are selling the entertainment center?
你們要賣掉娛樂中心?
Why? I love that thing.
為什么?我喜歡那東西。
You want it?
你想要么?
Oh no.
不要。
Ahh, Geppetto, $5,000 dollars? Are you insane?
呃...5,000美元?!你瘋了?
Hey, the ad alone cost 300 bucks!
嘿!這廣告花了我300美元。
All right look, I’m changing it to 50 bucks, or your best offer.
那好,我把價錢降到50美元,或者你出更好的價?
What kind of profit is that?! And you call yourself an accountant.
那有什么利潤?虧你還說自己是會計師呢。
Nooo.
我不是~
Oh. What do you do?
哦..你是做什么的?
I can’t believe you don’t know what I do for a living!
真不敢相信你不知道我是以何為生的。
Yeah, I actually don’t know...
對啊,其實我也不知道。
Good, so do I.
我也不知。
Something to do with numbers?
跟數字有關的工作?