How am I ever going to be able to face him again?
我還有什么臉面去見他啊?
My mum is so beyond the Valley of the Thick.
我老媽笨的太離譜了。
She wasn't that bad.- What? Telling the only cool boy in Eastbourne I have flatulence issues is okay?
沒那么糟。什么?就剛才她在Eastbourne僅有的帥哥面前說我有腸胃脹氣,還不壞?
I don't think he took any notice.
我覺得他沒在意
And, anyway, he was well into you before your mum came in.
還有,在你媽媽來之前,他對你的印象還是不錯的
Do you think so?- Yeah.
你是這樣想的?是啊
You were great asking him about his band and stuff.
你和他談他的樂隊的時候,表現的非常好
And he likes cats, like me.- Yep.
還有他喜歡貓,和我一樣,耶
Did you see the way Tom held onto my hand a little too much when he gave me the onions?- He didn't!
你看見了嗎,Tom碰了我的手一下當他給我洋蔥的時候?沒有吧
He is so gorgeous!
他是那么陽光
They're both beyond the Valley of the Gorgeous.
他們哥倆都是那么陽光燦爛
Oh, are you sure my mum hasn't ruined it?
喔,你覺得我媽媽不會毀了這一切?
Oh, GG, it was really fab.
喔,喬喬,實在是太難以置信了
Fabbity fab?- With knobs on.
難以置信?還有更難以置信的
And Robbie will understand.All parents say stupid things.
Robbie應該明白,父母們都說都是傻話
He'll probably like you more 'cause he'll feel bad
他喜歡你的可能性,比感覺不好要大
you've got a mum that's beyond bonkerdom.
你被你媽媽的瘋狂舉動影響了
You're right.
你是對的
God, Robbie's just so muscley and dreamy and...
老天,Robbies是那么強壯和迷人還有。。
Tom said, "See you later."- I know. So did Robbie.
Tom對我說“下次見”,我知道,為Robbie說的
What exactly does that mean?- I'm not sure.
那是確切意思的什么呢?我不確定
Do you think Tom says that to everyone like a sort of "See you later"sort of thing?
你覺得Tom是說給每個人聽得就像說大家下次見?
No. He wouldn't say "See you later"slowly unless he means "See you later."
對,他不該這么慢的說下次見,除非他的意思是大家下次見
Otherwise he would just say"See ya later."
否則他會說和你下次見(you說的快慢,變成你和你們)
Don't you get it?- When is later then?
你沒聽清楚嗎?快走的時候
I don't know. I'm not boy lingual yet.
我不知道,我不是男孩肚里的蛔蟲
But I tell you what.I see a snog at the end of the tunnel.
但我可以肯定德告訴你,黑暗盡頭有親吻哦