God, I'm having a nervy B.
老天,我太緊張了
We've only gone over the plan a gazillion times.
我們已經演練好多次了
You don't need to have a breakdown.Just stick to your lines and we'll be fine.
你別這樣,只要演好你自己的角色,我們會成功的
Okay. How's my hair?
OK,我的頭發怎么樣?
Very Keira Knightley.Just get in there, you minger.
非常漂亮,在這兒你是最討人喜歡的
Remember, lower your voice so you sound sexier.
記住,你說話小聲,這樣的聲音就更性感
Hi there, how are you?- Oh, fine, thanks.
嗨,你好嗎?喔,很好,謝謝
Can I get some onions please?- Onions. Red ones?
給我來點洋蔥,行嗎?洋蔥,紅色那種嗎?
Yeah.- How many?
好的,要多少?
Just a pound, please.
一磅就行了,謝謝
A pound.- Yeah.
一磅,好的
These are nice ones, these are.- Great.
這些洋蔥不錯的,就這些,太好了
What are you doing?
你在干嗎?
Jas? Hey, Jas. Quelle surprise.
Jas?嗨,Jas.真是意外
What a shock to see you here.
看見你在這兒真是意外
I want this brother.
我喜歡這個哥哥
That's fine.Just stop playing with your hair.
好的,快停下,別弄你的頭發了
How nice to see you, Georgia. I was just picking up some onions for my mum.
看見你真高興,Georgia。我正在給我媽媽買點洋蔥
Well, you know your onions,don't you, Jas?
喔,你懂得洋蔥,對嗎,Jas?
You've been eating organic food for ages.
你一直在吃健康食品
Cool.
酷啊
Oh, I'm sorry.This is my friend, Georgia.
喔,對不起,這是我姐們兒,Georgia
I'm Jas.- Hi, I'm Tom.
我是Jas,嗨,我是Tom
Do you need something for a sore throat?
你還需要點什么,治喉嚨痛的東西嗎?
So, what school are you two at?- Ridgley.
你們是那所學校的?Ridgley
Ridgley? Me, too. Just started.
Ridgley?我也是,我剛來。