Maybe they're just mates.
可能他們只是普通朋友
Don't be a plonker, El.Mates don't hold hands.
別傻了,普通朋友不會拉手的
I already feel fed up with boys,and I haven't had anything to do with them yet.
我已經開始討厭男孩了,我還沒和他們怎樣呢
I don't know how she got in there before you.
我不明白,她怎么會搶在你前面
I can never compete with Lindsay.- Yes, you can.
我永遠不是Lindsay的對手,喔,你能行
You've got much better qualities than her.
你有很多優點都超過她
Yeah? Like what?
是嗎?比如?
Well, you're really funny.- Yeah.
喔,你很會搞笑,是的
You were so hilarious in that olive costume.
你的釀橄欖打扮就很搞笑
But, Jas, you said boys don't rate girls for funniness.
但是,Jas,你說男孩們不喜歡女孩太搞笑
Well, I just meant that they rate other things more.
喔,我只是說你有很多優點
Oh, yeah. What do they rate then?
喔,那他們會怎么評價呢?
Skinny-Minnie blondie boobie girly girls like Slaggy Lindsay?
火辣的淑女,象Slaggy Lindsay那樣?
Well, she does have that cover-girl look that boys die for.
喔,她就像個封面女郎,男孩們會為她死那種
So, are you saying I have to be more like her?
那,你是說,我必須要象她那樣?