I'd love to!
非常樂意!
Samantha, can I see you for a second?
Samantha能進來一下嗎?
Of course.
可以
You know what a huddle is, Sam?
知道橄欖球嗎?
Sure.
知道
When the qb is calling his plays, he's gotta listen to his receivers.
當四分衛要傳球時 他就要聽從接球者
They're the ones reading the eyes of the other side.
他們通過眼睛交流
Maybe I was thinking of a different huddle.
可能我想的是另外一種橄欖球
You made a good point the other day.
你前幾天做得不錯
I want you to be liaison for Cocoa NoCarbs.
我決定讓你做低熱量可可飲料的演示
Thank you! That's amazing! We're not done. Sit down.
謝謝! 太好了! 我還沒說完, 坐下
I heard you're engaged.
聽說你訂婚了
I remember my first wedding.
記得我第一個婚禮
Carly almost drowned under the weight of it.
車子都塞得滿滿的
Sam, I'm gonna be blunt. Sam,
恕我直言
If this getting married thing will affect your performance...
如果婚姻會影響你的事業
...now is the time to back out gracefully.
最好現在就退出
Trust me, it will not be...
相信我, 不會成為...
A problem.
問題的
Hi, Mom. I tried to call you back last night, but Daddy said...
你好, 媽媽 我昨晚想打給你, 但爸爸說...
Right.
好
As if that wasn't enough anxiety, Ben's parents had invited us for dinner.
好像沒有什么要憂慮的 只不過是Ben的父母請吃飯而已
And my parents would be there too. Pass the tranquilizers.
我父母也會在那給我助陣
You do realize our parents are in there, together.
爸媽會一起來
They love each other. No, they pretend to love each other.
他們很恩愛 不, 他們假裝很恩愛