
If we go down in the water...
如果我們掉進水里...
you're gonna be sitting pretty.
你會很有利的
What?
什么意思?
I said if we crash in the ocean, your donut's gonna come in handy.
我是說如果我們墜毀在海里 你的圈墊可就派上用場了
It'll be like an extra life preserver.
它就能做特別的救生工具用
If we crash in the ocean, it's not gonna matter.
如果我們墜毀在海里 它不會管用的
Don't talk about planes crashing when you're on a plane.
當你在飛機上的時候 不要談論飛機墜毀
Why not?
為什么不行?
It's basic common sense.
這是基本常識
It's the same reason that when you're on a cruise ship,
這和你在郵輪上 他們不會放映泰坦尼克號
It scares people.
那會引起恐慌
they're not showing Titanic.
是同樣的道理
Who wants to think about drunk pilots and midair collisions?
誰愿意去多想喝醉酒的飛行員和空中事故啊?
Nothing you can do about it, anyway.
無論如何 你是幫不上忙的
It's good to be home.
回家真好
We're gonna miss the whole thing.
我們要全部錯過了
What the hell?
到底怎么了?
Please do not leave your baggage unattended.
請不要留下您的行李走開
All unattended baggage will be confiscated.
所有無人照看的行李均會被沒收