
Maybe we can call the Army.
也許我們可以打電話給軍隊
The Army? What's the Army gonna do?
軍隊? 軍隊能做什么?
You guys in the Army?
你們是軍隊里的?
Yeah.
是的
Were you over there?
你們去過那兒(伊拉克)嗎?
Just got back.
剛從那回來
Come here.
過來
I do have one car left.
我確實還有部車
All right, listen.
好吧 聽著
You guys can have it.
給你們了
I'm supposed to hold it for my boss, but screw it.
本來是留給我老板的 但不管了
Oh, my God. That's so nice!
噢 天哪 太棒了!
Thank you.
謝謝你們才是
Thank you!
謝謝你!
Oh, no.
噢 不用
Sure is beautiful.
真漂亮
I guess we don't have time to stop.
我想我們沒時間停留吧
No. We don't have time to stop.
是的 我們沒時間停留
I never been to New York before.
我以前從沒來過紐約
I'm stationed at Fort Drum.
我曾經駐守在德拉姆堡(紐約一個區)
You been to New York, Sarnt?
中士 你來過紐約嗎?
I've been there a million times.
去過紐約無數次了
I thought you were from Las Vegas.
我還以為你來自拉斯維加斯呢
No.
不是
I'm not from Las Vegas, either.
我也不是拉斯維加斯的
Well, my friend's from there.
呃 我朋友是那兒的
That's his guitar.
那是他的吉他
Well, it was his guitar.
當然 以前是他的吉他
I mean, he got killed, so I'm just taking it back to his family.
我的意思是 他死了 我這次是把吉他帶回他家
That's a real nice thing to be doing.
你做的是件真正的好事