
Okay.
好吧
But you don't become functional overnight.
但是你不可能一下子恢復功能的
You're gonna have to be patient with yourself.
你得對自己有點耐心
She's gonna have to be patient with you.
而她也得對你有點耐心
Can you do that?
你能做到嗎?
I guess.
我想是的
All right, then.
那好吧
Good luck to you, Sergeant.
祝你好運 中士
Thank you, sir.
謝謝 長官
I've gotta be on there.
我要去那兒
I don't want to miss this plane.
我不想錯過這班飛機
Told you already.
跟你說過了
You gotta see the MCNCO. Thank you.
你得去軍士醫療中心看下 謝謝
Airport? Yeah.
去機場? 是的
Sergeant T.K. Poole. T.K. Poole中士
Listen, buddy, all I want to do is get back to my wife and kid.
聽著 伙計 我想要的就是 回到我妻子孩子身邊
You gotta help me out here. I just go by the list.
你得幫我離開這兒 我只按名單說話
Can I see the list?
我能看下名單嗎?