
Go! Go! Go!
開車! 開車! 開車!
Go! Go!
快! 快!
I.E.D. I.E.D. I.E.D.
簡易爆炸裝置 簡易爆炸裝置 簡易爆炸裝置
Fire! Fire! West!
開火! 開火! 西面!
Five points south of Najaf.
納賈夫南部五點鐘方向
Third vehicle.
三號裝甲車
We got it.
收到
That was fucked up!
真夠混亂的!
Came right through the door!
車門被從右邊擊穿了!
Shit, that was close.
見鬼 差一點
You all right, sir?
你沒事吧 長官?
What?
什么?
You all right?
你還好嗎?
Yeah.
還好
Sarnt, look.
中士 看一下
What?
看什么?
Look at your pants, Sir.
看下你的褲子 長官
THE LUCK ONES
幸運之人
LANDSTUHL, GERMANY
蘭德斯圖 德國
Did you tell your girlfriend what happened yet?
你有跟你女朋友說過這事嗎?
No, sir.
沒有 長官
You're gonna have to tell her.
你最好還是告訴她
I'll tell her when it's working again, sir.
當它恢復功能時 我會告訴她的 長官