Okay, okay, she didn't really say that.
Ok ok, 她沒有這樣說過
But it felt like she did.
但我覺得她會
And, by the way, Anne was valedictorian.
無論怎么說 Anne的確成為了學生代表
And it's kind of ridiculous...
真有點難以置信
...but Anne has more awards than most girls have shoes.
Anne得到的獎項比大部分 女孩擁有的鞋子還要多
And although I can't resent her luck or talent or whatever...
因為我不能抱怨她的幸運 或者才智, 或者是其它什么...
...I can resent my mother only noticing her.
只能抱怨媽媽只重視她
Hey, Sammy.
嘿, Sammy
Hi! Congratulations, you.
Hi! 恭喜你
Thank you.
謝謝
So one guy for the rest of your life, huh?
你終于找到另一半了
I mean, how do you know? How does he not get on your nerves?
我是說:你知道嗎 他是怎樣觸動你的神經?
That is crazy.
太棒了
I don't know. I love him.
不知道, 我愛他
I'll stick with sex for now. Paging Dr. Cynic.
我也要性愛 找Cynic博士吧
Hi, Mom! Hello, darling.
Hi, 媽媽! 親愛的
Sammy, Sammy. Hey.
Sammy, Sammy 嘿
Congratulations. My little girl.
恭喜, 我的小寶貝
Do you want a beer? Thanks, but no thanks, Dad.
要點啤酒嗎? 謝謝爸爸, 不用了
Champagne at the wedding, I promise. All right.
我保證婚禮上要喝香檳 好的