It’ll do him good.
這對他會有好處的
But Cecilia said she saw them talking.
可賽希爾看到他們說話
Surely we ought to Do as little as possible.
我們一定得… 做的越少越好
He did what you asked him to, today, didn’t he?
他做了你讓他做的事 不是嗎?
Hmmm. He’s like you, Henry,
呣 他像你,亨利
when it comes to what really matters, he always gives in.
到了緊要關頭 他總是讓步
Now have another drink and go to bed.
再喝一點睡覺吧
Hmmm.
呣
You’ve no reason not to take it.
你沒有理由不接受的
Well, we’re going to have to run away together now.
好了 我們現在必須一塊逃走了
Steamer leaves tomorrow at dawn.
汽船明天黎明會離開
I’ll leave at dusk, I’ll be there by 3:00 a.m. at the latest.
我會在黃昏時離開 最遲凌晨3點趕到那里
You won’t come.
你不會來的
They’ll find out. They’ll say you must be an Englishman.
他們會發現 會說你是個英國人
And I’ll tell them that I’d rather have you
我會告訴他們 我為了你