But I didn’t. And I’m so glad.
可我沒有 我現在好高興
Shall we open that bottle of champagne?
要不要打開那瓶香檳?
"Leeches." Hmmm?"
水蛭" 呣?
"Jungle."
"叢林"
"Fucking jungle."
"可惡的叢林"
"Fucking jungle...
"可惡的叢林里…
full of prick-teasing, little brown savages.
"到處都是他媽的褐色小野人
There she is, swearing like a trooper
她就要生了 像個騎兵似的詛咒著
blood everywhere, the cook-turned-midwife screaming,
到處都是鮮血 半路出家的接生婆尖叫著
"Push, lady, push!" - Henry completely useless.
"使勁,夫人,使勁" -亨利真是沒用
Shouting to nobody in particular:
也不知對著誰喊:
"Why didn’t we get her downriver before the monsoon?"
"我們為什么不在季風來之前就把她送出去?"
And then in walks this clouded leopard.
就在這時 來了只云豹
It was attracted by the blood, you see.
它是被那些血引來的