I'm soo glad I caught you, I couldn't find you before.
喬伊,幸好趕上了,我一直找不到你
Wh-wh-what's going on? Wh-what's this about L.A.?
洛杉磯是怎么回事?
They still want me for General Hospital.
“綜合醫院”還是要我
But, but wh-what about us?
但是…我們呢?
Last night was wonderful. But I-I can't stay here just for you.
昨晚感覺很棒,但我不能為了你留下來
Well, so, stay for the museums!
那就為了博物館留下來
I'm sorry.
對不起
Joey, onstage!
喬伊上場
Well can you at least stay to the end of the play? I mean, I'll go to the airport with ya, I-I wanna say good bye.
至少等到落幕,我陪你去機場,我想跟你道別
Where are you Vic?
維克,你在哪里?
Flight's in an hour. I-I gotta go.
一小時后的班機,我得走了
Vic! Vic! Vic!!!
維克?維克?維克?
In a minute!!
等一下
So this is it? Victor?
維克,就這樣了?
Yeah, I guess it is.
我想是的
Listen, I ah, I gotta say good bye, and-and I gotta say it quick 'cause this is killing me. One thing you gotta know, is that I will never forget you.
聽我說,我必須趕快說再見,因為我的心好痛。我要你知道,我永遠不會忘記你
But, you've got things you have to do now, and so do I. And so...
但是你有你該做的事,而我也是。所以……
I'm gonna get on this spaceship,and I'm gonna go to Blargon 7 in search of alternative fuels. But when I return, 200 years from now, you'll be long gone. But I won't have aged at all.
我要登上太空船前往布拉剛7號星尋找替代燃料,等我兩百年后回來,你早就死了。而我卻一點也不會老
So you tell your great-great-granddaughter to look me up, because Adrienne, baby, I'm gonna want to meet her.
所以請告訴你的曾曾孫女,叫她找我,因為愛莉安,親愛的……我絕對會想認識她
So long, Vic!
別了,維克