Okay, and then this is the coffee house. This is where I play my music. (points to the stage)
這是咖啡館,我都在這里表演
Good deal.
漂亮
Yeah, and these are my friends. People. This is Vince, Vince the people.
他們是我的朋友。各位,這是文斯。文斯,我的朋友
Vince is a fireman.
文斯是消防員
Wow! Have you ever rescued anyone from a burning building before?
你從燃燒的大樓里救過人嗎?
98 hot saves, highest in the force.
九十八次,隊上第一高
Well, y'know if Joey and I played with matches we could get you up to an even hundred.
要是喬伊和我玩火柴,就可以讓你累積到一百
Fire safety is not a joke, son.
孩子,不能拿火災開玩笑
You're right, I know.
你說得對,我知道
Look, I gotta go. I'm on call tonight. (kisses her) See you Saturday. (leaves)
我要走了,晚上要值班,星期六見
Wow, he's cute, Pheebs! But I thought you just started dating that Kindergarten teacher.
菲比,他好可愛。但你不是剛和那個老師交往?
Oh, Jason? Yeah, uh-huh, we're seeing each other tonight.
杰森?我們晚上要見面
What-Pheebs?! Two dates in one day? That's so unlike you.
菲比?腳踏兩條船?你不像這種人
I know, I know! I'm like playing the field. Y'know? Like, juggling two guys, I'm sowing my wild oats. Y'know? Y'know, this kind've like y'know oat-sowin', field-playin' juggler.
我也知道我在游戲人間,我在玩弄別人,搞七捻三。我是搞七捻三的花心蘿卜
So Pheebs, do they know about each other?
他們知道對方的存在嗎?
Does a dog's lips move when he reads? Okay, no they don't.
狗狗念書時,嘴唇會動嗎?他們不知道