Hey, mind if I use the phone?
可以借用電話嗎?
Oh, I...
我...
Why don't you use ours across the hall, 'cause she...has...problems.
去對面用我們的,因為她…有點問題
Oh-ho, whoa! Sorry, Tommy. I almost spilled this hot coffee on you.
湯米,對不起。我差點把熱咖啡潑到你身上
Yeah, but you didn't.
但是你沒有
No, but it's-it's-it's hot!
沒錯,但是…這是熱的
Ross, would you just stop it! It's getting really old.
別鬧了,都老掉牙了
I can't believe no one believes me!
居然沒有人相信我
I do, I believe you.
我相信你
You do Pheebs?
真的?
Yeah. But I also believed her when she said I was next.
對,但是我也相信我是下一個
Ooh, hey! Hey, there little fella.Mr. Fuzzy-Man, how are you doing?
嗨,小東西。毛毛臉,你好嗎?
Eww! Oh! Eww! Gross! Idiot!! Stupid little, fuzzy, yellow creature!! Oh look at me, I'm so cute, I'm a little chick who's disgusting! God, you're so stupid, how are you not yet extinct!!
嘔心死了。白癡,白癡黃毛雞。你看我,我好可愛,我是嘔心的小雞!笨蛋!你怎么還沒絕種?
Quack-quack, quack-quack!! What are you quacking about?! Dumb Donald Doo-Doo!!
你叫什么叫?白癡唐老鴨
Step away from the duck.
離鴨子遠一點
Ooh, sorry little Mr. Chic-A-Dee, sorry you went doody in my hand! (to Rachel) Well, I guess we're not going out anymore. Whaa!!!
很抱歉,小雞雞,誰叫你在我手上撇條!看來我們是沒希望了!媽的!