
And one other thing.
還有一件事
Yeah?
怎樣?
While we were separated,
我們分居時
I slept with someone else.
我跟別人上床了
Switch partners!
交換舞伴
It just happened once.
只有過一次
Once.
一次而已
I was feeling, you know, just hurt and rejected.
你懂得,我很難過又很沮喪
Really, and it was just because I was just...
單純是因為
You’re upset. No, no, no.
你生氣了 我沒有
I’m... What am I? I’m a little bit surprised, I suppose.
我┅我想我只是有點震驚
If you’re gonna be mad, be mad,
你要生氣就對我生氣
but please, please don’t stop talking to me.
但不要裝沉默
Yell, scream, I don’t care. You know, honestly, whatever you want.
你可以吼我,我不在意 或是你要怎樣都可以
There is nothing to scream about.
沒什么好吼的
We were separated. You’re an adult. These things happen, so there it is.
我們都是成人了,而且又分居,沒事的
Hey, Paul. Howdy.
你好保羅 你好
Do you wanna ask me something? No.
你想問我什么? 沒有
Do you mind? No, no, no, no.
我可以嗎? 好啊
Do you wanna talk?
你想聊聊嗎
No, no. Unless you do.
不,除非你想
I always wanna talk.
我想啊
Go ahead.
那就聊吧
It’s okay. Never mind. 算了
Hey, folks, come on down to Ray Rodeo.
歡迎來到雷小鎮祭典
Calf ropin’, bull ridin’,
有套圈子,斗牛
pieeating contest, great barbecue.
吃派大賽,烤肉