
Okay.
好
Take the bear spray. Okay.
記得帶熊熊噴霧 好
Take the bear flyer. Okay. Thank you.
還有熊熊海報 謝了
Clay?
警長?
Come on in.
進來吧
Hey, Clay? Yeah?
警長? 怎么
Hey, I was just looking for Emma in the house.
我在找艾瑪
Is she around? I just wanted to talk to her.
她去哪了?我想跟她聊聊
She’s gone into Cody for supplies. She’ll be back in about an hour.
她去買雜貨了,大概一小時后回來
It’s just...
其實是
As you can probably see, things are going much better between me and Paul,
你也知道,最近保羅和我處得不錯
but, you know, some very big decisions need to be made in regards to our future,
但現在是我們得決定彼此的未來
and the possibility that we’re not going back to New York,
有可能我們不會回到紐約去
well, I slept with someone else while Paul and I were separated.
當我們分居時,我有和別人發生關系
Well, I kind of don’t know what to do.
我有點不知道該怎么辦
Grab a bucket.
去拿個桶子
Okay.
嗯
So which of these are skim?
哪一只你最好啊?
Put your bucket under there. Get that stool.
把桶子放在下面,去拿家伙來