
Hey, excuse me.
不好意思
How you doing? Howdy.
早安 -你好
I’m looking for two friends of mine, Paul and Meryl.
我在找我的朋友梅莉和保羅
Oh, the Fosters.
你是指佛斯特夫婦
They’re probably on their way to the rodeo, but they’re staying with the Wheelers.
他們去參加祭典了,和魏警長夫婦一起
Wheelers. And where’s that?
魏警長夫婦,他們住在哪
Okay, so go down this road, and when you see the broken fence, make a right.
這條路一直直走,看到破柵欄時右轉
And then, when you come to the second big rock...
然后看到第二顆大石頭之后
Better shake a leg if you want to eat.
你動作得快點,才趕得上早餐
Morning.
早安
Do you know where Paul is?
保羅在哪
Thank you.
謝謝
Hey, can I ask you a question?
我可以問你個問題嗎
Who do you think this is fooling?
你到底是在騙誰
Isn’t this...
這根本就是
I mean, isn’t this what screwed us up in the first place, not talking?
這不就是我們最先爭執的開端, 一直冷戰
Is it? Is it really? Sorry, it was stupid of me.
是嗎?那算是我記錯羅?
I thought it was sleeping with other people, but maybe you’re right. Yes.
我還以為是因為和別人上床
All right, you know what? Never mind.
好吧,算了,隨便
All right. What would you like me to do?
你到底要我怎樣