
I would sleep with someone to hurt you?
僅僅是為了傷害你?
Well, at this point, I don’t really know what I think of you.
此時此刻我還真不曉得該怎么想才好
Oh, my God. Screw you. Can I just say this?
去你的 聽我說
Meryl. Can I just... Can I speak? No. You know what? No.
梅莉,聽我說 聽你放屁
No. Not to me. Wait, Meryl, I’m not finished. Meryl!
去跟空氣說吧 我還沒說完,梅莉
Ready to go?
要走了嗎
I think I’m gonna pass on the rodeo. Sorry.
抱歉,我想我就不去了
Yeah. Sorry, me, too.
我也是,抱歉
I have a lot of packing to do.
我有很多行李要打包
Okay, then.
好吧
Sorry.
抱歉
Hold on.
等等
I know it’s none of my business,
我知道這不關我的事
laughing together over your little inside New York jokes.
彼此講紐約式笑話樂此不疲
but I’ve watched you two over the past four days,
但我這幾天下來看著你們
I don’t find them funny,
雖然我不覺得有什么好笑
but I think that you can always tell a lot about a couple
但我認為一對情侶
by the fact that they still laugh together.
還能笑得那么開懷 一定代表著些什么
Thanks, I appreciate that.
謝謝你,你人真好
And, I think... Yeah, I think he’s funny.
我的確是┅覺得他還真好笑
He makes me laugh.
他總是逗我笑
But if we’re gonna stay together, then,
但如果我們真的要在一起
you know, I guess we have to scale back our expectations,
我想,就不應該期待對方那么多