No, this is the Dr. Simmons in Ray, Wyoming.
不是,這是懷俄明州雷鎮 西蒙醫生辦公室
Sorry, my mistake.
抱歉打錯了
There’s someone using your name in Columbus, Ohio.
有人在俄亥俄州哥倫比亞冒用你的名字
I think that’s about it for me.
我想就這樣子吧
Really? Yeah.
真的嗎 -對啊
Well, I probably did tire you out a bit last night.
對啊 你昨天也累了一晚
God, I was amazing.
沒錯,我太神奇了
Yeah, I’m really glad I was there to see it.
對啊,我很榮幸能在場見證
Yeah.
嗯哼
All right. Wait, listen.
好吧 等等
With regard to the whole adoption thing,
關于領養的事
it is possible that I did drag my feet a little bit.
我確實表現得有點糟糕
You would be a terrific mother,
你是個很好的母親
caring, supportive and completely smothering.
愛家愛子,又溫柔
I know! I’m so looking forward to that.
對啊!我很期待
But I am not sure that I would be good at it.
但我不確定我是否也是
Really? That’s what you’re worried about?
這就是你一直以來擔心的?
A bit, yes, yes.
有一點啦
What makes you think I would be a good father?
你為何認定我是個好爸爸