
Well, if I had to pick one thing,
硬要我說的話
I would say it was the mouse.
老鼠
What are you talking about?
什么?
Don’t you remember? You know, we had a mouse in our apartment,
你記得嗎?我們家之前有只老鼠
and then all of a sudden, the cereal box started moving?
麥片餅盒開始突然晃動?
Yes, yes. The shaky granola. Yes. Yeah. And it ran out to our balcony,
沒錯,晃動的五谷酥 然后它跑出去陽臺外
and, you know, you could have just taken a broom and swept it off,
你原本就拿把掃把 把它趕走就可以了
but instead, you stood there for hours trying to coax that little guy into a shoebox,
但你卻站在那 一動不動, 試圖哄勸它到鞋盒里頭
using Jarlsberg from Zabar’s.
你還用超市的你酪引誘它
Yeah, a terrible waste of cheese, seeing as it eventually leapt to its death, but...
對啊,后來證實你酪被浪費掉了 畢竟最后它還是死了
And when I saw that, I just...
我看到那一幕的時候
Especially if we adopt a rodent.
尤其是如果我們要領養嚙齒動物的話
Thank you for being honest.
你真可愛
Listen, while I am speaking honestly,
既然我們要坦誠相見
I wondered if we might also discuss the whole business of separate sites.
我在想是不是該討論一下分置的事情
I don’t want to pressure you... No, no.
我不想給你壓力 不會
Actually, no, I’ve been thinking about it, too.
其實我也在想同一件事
You know, why don’t you finish your jog,
你何不先跑完
and we’ll talk about it when you come back, okay?
之后我們再一起討論