Gloria, my mom wants to apologize for everything.
Gloria 我媽媽想要為所有的事情道歉
So you just spring it on gloria like this?
所以你就這樣突襲Gloria
Mitchell, what the hell is wrong with you?
Mitchell 你到底在想些什么啊
I don't want her apologies. and who could blame you, honey?
我不需要她道歉 你沒錯 親愛的
Which is why this is a terrible idea by you!
這絕對是你糟糕的決定
Jay, manny, let's go.
Jay Manny 我們走
Oh, wait, wait, gloria.
等等 Gloria
I d--I just want to tell you how sorry I am for ruining your wedding.
我只是想告訴你 我真的很抱歉搞砸你的婚禮
I was struggling with being alone.
我當時孤身一人 心里正煩
Meanwhile, jay moves on so easily.
而Jay卻這么快就找到了新歡
And -- and not with just anyone --
而且...還不是什么爛貨
with a... young and smart and beautiful woman.
而是...一個年輕 聰明 漂亮的女人
I don't expect to forgive me.
我不期望你能原諒我
If I were you, i'd want to punch me right in the mouth.
如果我是你 我會直接給我一巴掌
I think we've had enough revenge in this family for one day.
我覺得今天這家里 上演的復仇已經夠多的了
Oh, okay. y-y-you see?
好吧 你看
Yeah, we're all gonna move past this.
我們大家都會一笑泯恩仇的
And because of me, who --who's not a mama's boy,
多虧了我 我不是離不開娘的孩子
But is a caring person with wisdom and emotional insight,
而是充滿愛心 智慧和敏銳的洞察力的好人
so make a note, bitches.
記住了 婊子們
That's not a good color on you.
真沒氣質
I forgive you.
我原諒你