視頻出處:
本影片片段來自《摩登家庭》第一季第五集
Let's go, buddy. School time.
走啦伙計 該上學去了
Oh, and, gloria, if you want to get together with the girls later,
Gloria 你等會兒要是想出去 和朋友們聚聚
I could just, you know, watch the football game or something.
我就呆在家里看看橄欖球賽好了
That means he wants to watch the football game.
明明是你不想出去 想看比賽
I'm not talking to you.
我可沒跟你說話
And what are you drinking coffee for, anyway?
話說你個小屁孩喝咖啡干嘛?
It's my culture. I'm colombian.
這是我的文化 我是哥倫比亞人
Oh, yeah?
哦 是嗎
What part of colombia are those french toaster sticks from?
那這法式吐司條算哪門子的哥倫比亞文化
Babe, i'm not sure about the game.
親愛的 我看球賽就算了吧
The whole family is coming over for the barbecue.
今天全家人都要來燒烤
It's today?-See?
是今天啊? 沒錯
It's the ohio state game.
今天是俄亥俄州決賽哪
So, everybody can watch.
那就大家一起看嘛
I don't like watching the game with people who don't know the game.
我才不要和不懂球賽的人一起看球呢
People talk.
七嘴八舌的
You talk at my football games.
你來看我球賽的時候不也是說東道西的
For one thing, it's called soccer.
搞搞清爽哦朋友 你那是英式足球
Your team's scored two goals all season.
你們隊整個賽季就進了兩個球
I'm not taking a big risk.
反正我是不要冒這個險
How much of this did you drink?
你到底喝了多少咖啡啊?
Give me a break. I have to climb a rope today.
怎么了嘛 今天體育課要爬繩索耶
Hey, mom?Yeah?
嘿 媽 怎么了
Can i have $40 for lunch?
能給我四十塊錢買午飯么?
$40?
四十美金?
I also need a book for school.
那個 學校里還要求買本書
What book?
什么書?
I want a dress.
是我要買裙子啦
Do you have any idea what a bad liar you are?
沒見過有人說謊說得像你這么爛的
I'd be more worried that she couldn't come up with a single book title.
我倒是比較擔心 她一本書名都說不上來
Luke, come on, we're late!
Luke 快點 要遲到