I am not prepared for this.
我沒有料到
I just -- I wa--I want to
我只是...我想
rip your head off!
把你的頭擰下來
You ruined my wedding!
你搞砸了我的婚禮
I got gloria!
我抓住Gloria了
Stand up like a big girl.come on.
像個成年人一樣站起來 快點
All right, all right,all right.
好吧 好吧
Stop it, stop it, stop it,the two of you!
停下來 住手 都給我住手
I am so sorry about this. no, it's cool. it's cool.
我很抱歉 沒什么
This is ridiculous.
這太荒謬了
Gloria didn't steal me, dede,and you know it.
Gloria并不是第三者 Dede 你知道的
We grew apart for years.
我們分開很多年了
I thought I could handle this.
我以為我可以承受的
I'm so sorry.
我很抱歉
You don't say "sorry" anymore! that word means nothing in your mouth!
你不要再說對不起了這個詞從你嘴里說出來一文不值
I got gloria.
我抓住Gloria了
I don't know what just happened.
我也不知道剛才怎么了
I do.
我知道
I mean,it seems pretty simple to me.
我是說 我覺得這事挺簡單的
You're reaching out, trying to hold on to something awesome.
你在爭取 努力抓住某些美好的東西
Um, maybe --maybe you shldn't --
也許...你不要...
Look, look, look,I'm noused to this, the whole big-family thing.
聽著 我并不習慣這種大家庭
In my house, we don't even talk to each other.
在我家 我們根本不說話