Hey, dad.
你好 爸爸
Mitchell,what are you doing here?
Mitchell 有事嗎
Uh, I'm sorry to bother you.
抱歉打攪你
Uh, could i talk to you and gloria for a second?
可以和你跟Gloria談談嗎
Oh, she's out dealing with a manny situation.
她出去解決Manny惹的麻煩了
He set a kid's bike on fire. why?
他把一個孩子的自行車點著了 為什么
Oh, i might have told him to get even with some kids,
可能是因為我告訴他 要學會回應別人的玩笑
and he went all rambo with it.
他就用了蘭博式的激進法
Not my best parenting moment.
這次我教育方法不如以往了
Not your worst.
不是你最差的一次
What's up?
找我什么事
Uh, well, you know, mom's in town.
你知道嗎 媽媽來了
Your mom?
你媽媽?
No. no, your mom. she's back from the grave.
不是 是你媽媽 她從棺材里出來了
Yes.yes, my mom,.
其實是我媽媽
My mom would be less scary.
我媽媽應該沒有這么嚇人
listen, she's a wreck about what happened at the wedding,
她對于婚禮上的意外很抱歉
and she wants to come to dinner tonight to apologize to everyone.
她想參加今晚的聚會 向所有人道歉
Still her little errand boy,i see.
還是派她的小跑腿來 我明白了
No. why does everybody keep say-- no.
不是的 為什么每個人都這么說 不對
I -- i'm just trying to piece this family back together.
我...只是想讓這個家完整
so you'll talk to gloria about mom coming to dinner?
那么你會和Gloria說媽媽參加聚會嗎
Oh, gloria would never go for that in a million years.
Gloria絕不會同意的
She's still furious with your mother,
她仍然很生氣
which is why i'm not talking to you.
所以我不和你說話
What did i do?
我做錯什么了
this conversation never took place.
這次談話沒有發生過
Well, that's not very nice. i drove all the way here.
這可不太好啊 我可是開車大老遠過來的啊
No, you didn't.you were neverere. in fact, you never even called.
不 你沒有來過 而且你也沒有打過電話
I would have called,but i hought it would be better to talk about th--
我本想打電話的 我以為過來會...
what -- what's happening here?
這到底怎么回事
listen...
聽著
I would love to get this thing behind us,
我很希望讓這件事情就此過去