What's this?
這是什么
lt's a Big Gulp.
這是一個大杯的汽水
You should say, ''We might see some snow...
你應該說 "可能會降雪...
''but it might shift south, miss us.''
"但也可能降雪區南移, 和我們擦肩而過"
I can say it, but I sort of wanna understand it.
沒問題 但我想知道為什么
Why is it?
怎么會南移的?
Well, it's Canadian trade winds.
這是因為加拿大信風
Yeah, this will get pushed by wind out of Canada.
是的, 降雪區會受來自加拿大 的信風推動影響
Behind all of it?
就是它引起的?
So what's it gonna do? I don't know.
那信風將來會怎么樣? 我不知道
It's a guess.
只是猜測
It's wind, man. Blows all over the place.
這是風啊, 老兄, 到處亂刮的
For some reason...
出于某種原因...
I don't know.
我也不清楚
I went back to Bolingbrook.
我回到了柏林布魯克
I bought a threemonth lesson plan.
我購買了三個月的課程計劃
Hang on. Before you do that, you know...
等等, 在這之前, 你知道...
let's go out here and do a little stretching exercises.
我們先要出去做一些 拉伸練習
You got to rotate your....
你要旋轉你的...
We warm up...
我們先熱身練習...
then do basic focus drills, stuff you never think about.
然后做基礎的瞄準練習 還有一些聽都沒聽說過的東西
Like closing an eye without moving your face...
比如在不動臉部肌肉 的情況下閉上一只眼睛
because your face is the anchor point for your hand...
因為你的臉部是手的定位點
that allows you to focus.
這樣才能瞄準
You have to keep your triangle against a lot of force.
你必須在很多力的作用下 保持三角姿勢