Hello. Hey.
你好 嗨
Listen.
聽著
Hey.
嗨
Noreen, I was thinking...
諾玲, 我在想....
this pushing and pulling...
我們之間的這種你來我往...
the tugofwar we do sometimes...
拔河似的關系....
it's not good for the kids.
對孩子們不好
lt's not.
是不好
Noreen, let's see somebody. Work it out. Let's
諾玲, 讓我們想想辦法 來解決這個問題. 我們
Fuck! Asshole!
操! 混蛋!
Are you okay?
你怎么啦?
I got hit with a pop! What?
我被汽水瓶砸了! 什么?
A fucking....
一個該死的....
A Big Gulp.
是個大杯的
Man. Are you okay? Are you okay?
該死 你沒事吧? 你沒事吧?
Yeah, l'm okay. l'm okay. So...
對, 沒事, 我很好, 那么...
what I was saying....
我剛才說什么來著....
See somebody?
解決問題?
We're going to begin with some trustbuilding exercises.
我們先來做一些建立相互信任的練習
The Buddy Drop. Up on your feet. Let's go.
自由倒下練習, 大家站起來 我們開始
Dave, Noreen. Center circle.
戴維, 諾玲. 到中間來
Okay.
好吧
Now, Noreen, you're just gonna let yourself go...
現在, 諾玲, 你讓自己倒下去...
and Dave is gonna catch you.
然后戴維接住你