Fuck that.
操他的!
What?
什么?
Just fuck that, Noreen. You know Dave.
操他的, 諾玲. 你知道 戴維
What? Step back.
什么? 離遠點
Step back? Step back.
離遠點? 離遠點?
What are you talking about, Russ?
你剛才說什么, 拉斯?
Russ Step back right now.
馬上離遠點
Fuck you, right now. Fuck you, Spritz.
操你媽的 操你媽的, 斯普里茲.
Fuck you, fat asshole!
去你的, 肥豬!
Dildo!
痿貨!
David, what are you doing?
戴維, 你在干什么?
l'm talking to my wife! l'm talking to Noreen...
我在和我妻子說話! 我在和諾玲說話...
and this clown, whose business this isn't.
和這個小丑毫無關系
You call me a dildo, it is my business, Spritz.
你叫我痿貨, 當然和我有關!
You are a dildo, porkfuck. You porker!
你這個痿貨, 死肥豬!
Stop, Son.
停下, 兒子
Would you?
好嗎?
Why don't you go?
你可以離開了
Why are you here? Are you okay?
你在這干嘛?你還好嗎?
I came to talk to Noreen.
我是來和諾玲談談的
Dave, come on. I will talk to you later.
戴維, 算了, 我一會兒和你談
Dave, what's going on, Son? It's nothing. Just....
戴維, 怎么了, 兒子? 沒什么, 只是....
I came to talk to Noreen about an issue concerning Shelly.
我是來和諾玲談關于雪麗的事情的
Why are you here, anyway?
你怎么會來這里?
Well, you can talk to me. I'm her parent, too. So? What?
你可以和我談, 我也是她的家長, 發生什么事了?
Shelly dresses in clothing not appropriate for her...
雪麗的穿著很不適合她
clinging stuff.
太緊了
All kids wear.... Dad, it's a different generation.
孩子們都穿... 父親, 這是兩代人了
They call her camel toe.
他們叫她駱駝蹄子